Automatic Electric InflatorRegular price £183.00 GBP Sale price £91.00 GBP
Inflate Virtually Anything - Bikes, Car, Balls, Scooters and more.
- Compact & Portable
- Ultra Long-Lasting, Lithium-Ion Battery
- Premium Digital Display - Accurately Detect Tire Pressure
- Ultra-Powerful: Supports up to 150 PSI
- Compatible with All Nozzles
- LED Lighting
- Up-Down Button: Preset your target air pressure.
- Left Button: Turn-on the LED flashlight.
- Right Button: Toggles between modes (Free-entry, Bike, Scooter, Car, etc.) A Long Press toggles the units between bar and psi.
- Center Button: Start or stop inflation.
The high-precision alloy die-cast casing and the air compressor can be easily pressurized to 150 psi to meet the required aeration force for bicycle tires, car tires, basketballs, footballs, and more.
The Automatic Electric Inflator can inflate a bicycle tire within 3 minutes.
The Automatic Electric Inflator is heat and vibration insulated.
The vibration is dissolved by the shock-absorbing pad, which allows the user to hold the device comfortably.
The Automatic Electric Inflator features built-in LED lighting allowing you to effortlessly inflate tires in poor light conditions.
It is also universally compatible with all kinds of nozzles.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
The Automatic Electric Inflator is powered by a 18650 Lithium-Ion battery. It can easily be recharged using a Micro-USB cable.
Single Charge Performance:
- 41 Footballs (1 minute each)
- 8 Bike Tires (3 minutes each)
- 5 Car Tires (6 minutes each)
COMPACT & PORTABLE DESIGN
The Automatic Electric Inflator is designed to be compact, compact, and lightweight so that you can easily carry it with you anywhere you go.
- 1 x Automatic Electric Inflator
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Bike Valve Nozzle Adaptor
- 1 x Ball Pump Needle
- 1 x Storage Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
Dimensions: 124 x 71 x 45.3 mm
- Weight: 500 g / 17 oz
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Charging Time: < 3 Hours
- Pump to Nozzle: 180 mm
- Sensor Accuracy: ±2 psi
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ 45°C
- Noise Level: < 80dB from 1 meter
- Inflation Pressure Range: 3 ~150 psi / 0.2~10.3 bar